Call Us Today! 817-367-6100
Serving Fort Worth, Grapevine, Aledo, Keller, Weatherford, Benbrook, Southlake
Clean-N-Dry was founded by Nick Dear. Nick is a third generation Texan, from the Fort Worth area. He has been providing cleaning services to some of the most beautiful homes in Fort Worth and surrounding areas since 1992.
Clean-N-Dry has been fortunate enough to provide services to some of Fort Worth's most prominent families and businesses including:
- Professional Athletes
- Television Personalities
- Well Known Local Families
- Prominent Business People
Taking great pride in our work, our business was built by providing the highest level of service to our clients, with honesty and integrity. We truly believe in the philosophy of having Customers for Life, which can be seen by some of the Testimonials that we have received over the years.
Why Choose Clean-N-Dry?
Air Duct Cleaning: Dirty air ducts are the primary source of indoor air pollution. We can clean your air ducts at an affordable price with our efficient, professional, fast & friendly service!
We use the patented Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning system, which uses a large vacuum hose, with a soft rotating brush to remove dust, debris and allergens from your HVAC system. We also remove and clean your register vents or replace them, as needed. Any debris that may have fallen in the process will also be cleaned and removed.
Benefits include less dusting, less coughing and sneezing, and increased air flow through vents after cleaning.
Studies have shown that the air inside our homes may be dirtier than the air we breath outside but proper air duct cleaning can reduce indoor pollutants and allergens.
Dryer Vent Cleaning: Dryer vent cleaning should be performed annually to ensure proper clothes dryer operation. A blocked dryer vent can damage your clothing, as well as your dryer, because the hot, wet air has nowhere to go if clogged. 2,900 home clothes dryer fires are reported each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss. Failure to clean the dryer is the leading cause of home clothes dryer fires according to FEMA.
We can clean your dryer vent effectively and affordably with our dryer vent cleaning tools. With over 27 years of experience, we have seen it all, and annual cleaning is the safe way to go. Professional cleaning can also save money on your electric bill and prolong dryer life.
Carpet Cleaning: We use VLM (very low moisture) cleaning method. This system uses a minimal amount of water to clean your carpet and upholstery. Less water means faster drying time. This method is preferred because:
- Carpet dries in 1-2 hours, instead of 1-2 days like other methods.
- We don't use shampoo or detergent, so there is no dirt attracting residue left behind. Your carpet stays clean longer!
- No foul odors from chemicals and no mildew smell.
- No hoses being dragged through your home or across your lawn.
- No doors being left open during cleaning.
- No waiting around all day for a "window' appointment. We can give you an exact appointment time.
- Honest pricing. We will give you a firm price before any work is started so there are no surprises.
- 100% Guaranteed! We want our clients to be so happy that they tell their friends and neighbors. This will only be achieved if they are completely satisfied. We understand that occasionally a spot may come back. If that's the case, we will return at NO charge to correct the problem!
We aren't happy, unless you are happy.